Easy Drain Multi Built-in part EDMI800 shower drain 80cm side extension (without grate) (OUTLET)
Easy Drain Multi Built-in shower drain
Easy Drain Multi, the worlds most multifunctional linear shower drain, has various design grates and almost limitless application possibilities. The ABS trap body can be shortened to any height and is supplied with three water seals. If required, another type of Multi trap body can be ordered separately.
Suitable for every installation situation
The multifunctional linear shower drain lives up to its name. Thanks to its watertight guarantee, height adjustable grate and several siphons, the multi is suitable for a wide range of wet area situations. Its reversible tile grate offers a styled appearance and presents the merging of a shower drain into the tiled floor.
- Application: New construction, Renovation
- Certification: DIN 18534, EN 1253, ETAG-022
- Substrate: Concrete / Sand Cement, Lewis sheets, Wooden floors
- Floor finish: Glass Mosaic, Thin tiles, Tiles / Mosaic
- Installation depth of the built-in part: 59 mm
- Min. installation depth: 79 mm
- Connection: 50 mm
- Height adjustable feet included: Yes
- Outlet type: Rotatable outlet
- Water seal: 30/35/50
- Location in shower: Between two walls, Free in the floor
- Pre-assembled sealing membrane (WPS): No.
- Siphon characteristics: Cleanable, Height adjustable, Pivotable & adjustable
Click here for our sanitairblog, the latest news from the sanitary industry!
- 2 - 3 days
- stainless steel brushed
- Floor drain without flange
- 70mm - 79mm
- 80mm - 89mm
- 90mm - 99mm
- 100mm - 109mm
- 110mm - 119mm
- 49 l/min
- Horizontal outlet
- closed / smooth
- own tile
- pattern with holes